Monday, November 23, 2009

How cool is that?!

So ya know that new challenge blog I've been playing over on, Mission Create? Well just a week or so ago they announced their first winner...and guess who it was?! Me!!! I'm so happy! Just this week I received a gorgeous box full of sweet scrap goodies from The Paper Passion...blues and greens and all...perfect for scrappin' The Boy and finishing up a few more projects for December...Thank you Mission Create and thank you The Paper Passion!

So now that I've won already should I quit while I'm ahead? Not a chance! This has been way too much fun so here is my creation for Mission 0004:



The options this time were: use an ad as inspiration (the ad was posted on MC), use a creature (check out my seahorse), mini alphas, blue/green/orange and a title from a children's book. I couldn't resist using 'em all again...why not?

Well, I'm off to work on Christmas scrappin' till I get called into work! Sweet dreams!

5 comments:

Jocie said...

oh Wow...I love this LO! I love the ribbon coming out on the side :) Im glad you received your prize already! Yay you!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

oh wow!! I love tyour take on the ad and the mission!!! thanks for continuing to play with us!?

Vanessa said...

Seriously now--this is awesome!
I love how you used the rub ons and the hearts..the entire layout is GREAT!

Deborah Marasa said...

love this!! your little are perfect. love the hearts!

Rosa said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create with the kit!