Friday, November 17, 2006

I can't believe I'm still talking about this....

I decided after last week's choir practice that I'm giving up going early. I'm leaving to get there on time and relying on the power of prayer alone to find me a parking space.

So Antonio caught something from a kid at his daycare this week. Antonio actually doesn't get sick all that often, as kids go. But we got to spend Wednesday night in the walk-in clinic. Then on Thursday Don woke up with the same thing...so he went to the clinic straight from work, then I got to pick him up, and by the time we filled his prescription and I dropped them off, it was 7:18. Choir starts at 7:30. I took a deep breath, prayed to God to find me a parking space, and not only did I make every green light along the road to church, but lo and behold, right across the street from the church was an empty space on the edge of the street I could drive right into. Okay. I guess God wants me to stay in choir!!!

Tones is already feeling better...Don says he is too, but still sounds hoarse. I'm feeling fine. Just tired.

Antonio likes to watch this super adorable show on Treehouse called Wonder Pets, and they sing this cute little song...yet every time I hear it I can't help thinking it sounds a lot like "Underpants, Underpants, we're on our way..." don't mind me. I'm sleepy and my mind is grasping for silly stuff!

No comments: