Sunday, June 08, 2008

Buffalo Girls

This is a journey best illustrated in pictures.



Meeting the girls at Union Station



Ready to scrap



Meeting "Rod". Is this food?



Scrapping in the hotel room...why didn't we think of this last year?



They have Timmie's in the USA!


It's a little different though.


Shopping Shopping Shopping



Can you believe I had no advance notice of the colours these layouts would be? Man I'm a good guesser!



The beginning of the most gorgeous project I've ever made at CKC



The creator of said project. I'm proud to share her last name.



The Croppers



The Browsers



The Posers



Don't be fooled. Any one of these innocent looking women can and will tear your arm off for a glue stick



No one is above hiding behind a pop machine



Heading out for chocolate martinis!



I think it's sort of rhetorical to go on and on about how much fun this trip was. It's pretty obvious, I would assume. There were a few downers, such as losing a $32 bag of buttons and acrylic letters I bought in the Vendor Faire, and having my first negative alcohol experience which prevented me from joining in the fun at the Chocolate Bar on Saturday. However, there were plenty of ups, like American sizes at Tim's for Canadian prices, finding a Lightning McQueen license plate album and getting a spectacular deal on a huge box of chipboard. The projects this year were absolutely stunning, and the classes very educational. I took home a lot more than just scrap supplies. I can't wait to get some time and really make some new pages just for fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a great time!!! I like your blog Kim!!! very interesting, lots of pics of your l/os!!! Which i love!!

Suzanne said...

This is getting my excited to Kirstena and Ang to come to CKU Provo. I'm glad you had a great time Kim! Loved the glue stick comment too. lol