Thursday, June 26, 2008

On a roll!

I can't believe it's tomorrow. June 27, 2008...me & DH's 10 freakin' year anniversary!!! Isn't that just crazy??? I don't wanna say something cheesy like "where did the time go" but seriously...sometimes I think the only difference between me and my cousins are memories of the 1980's out of diapers.

So I have no idea what we're doing tomorrow...we're doing SOMEthing...but I'm not allowed to know what. All I have to go by is a note in my Sanity Saver written in his handwriting that says "Be ready for anything by 3pm. No shifts till Saturday." I'm excited...but yeah, I'm nervous too. Partially because I'm in the dark, partially because I haven't had a good night to work on his anniversary gift yet. He's going out later tonight...I better get a move on!!!

So anyway, I've been making my best effort at the annual stay-at-home-mom venture while DS is home from school while dealing with my newfound scrap momentum by 1) working on my Florida album and 2) finishing some old projects (and of course my Buffalo pages). Here's what I've accomplished so far:


"1, 2, 3, 4X6"


"Latest & Greatest With Basic Grey"


"Latest & Greatest With Basic Grey"


"Scheming Around"


"Scheming Around"


"Playful Pages"


"Scheming Around"


"1, 2, 3, 4X6"


An unfinished object from last year

I also did a couple of cool 2-pagers but I suck at taking pictures of 2-pagers, so those will have to wait. As for Florida...it's almost done except for titles, journalling and embellishments. The hard part of deciding which pics go on which pages and how, is almost over with.

Anyway I gotta cut this off as DH just took off and I gotta finish his present!!!

3 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Wow...great pages!! And congrats on 10 years together.

Estir_BunE said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Kim! CKU looks like it was wonderfull too!

Suzanne said...

Your pages get me excited for CKU Provo!! Happy Anniversary what was the surprise?