Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Exciting New Mission

Hellooooooooooooo out there, hope you slept better than I did!

Just checking in this morning to post a layout I just finished for this sweet new blog Mission Create. It's been a crazy weekend with work and all but I just had to get this Mission completed, since they've just started and I really wanted to show my support, since they're all about one of my all-time favourite scrapbooking specialties...combining challenges!

Here's what I finished up this morning:



I've had this pic for a while that I took of my son on the church gym floor, this Mission just seemed to speak to it.

Update: After browsing thru some of the other awesome takes on this challenge, it dawned on me that it may be good to actually explain what I did here. The challenges were: a 6 word title, a sketch (posted over on MC), stickles or glitter, and patterned paper from 3 different manufacturers. I did 'em all because I love combining challenges! The papers are from Junkitz, Bo Bunny and Scenic Route (actually there's 2 SR pieces in there if ya count the title), and the stickles i kinda made myself out of glitter and Gallery Glass, for want of the right colour. Ahhh, for the days when there were actually 2 LSS's within acceptable driving distance from me!

I also updated my Slide to include more recent layouts.

Have a great rest of October and remember to eat more candy. Sweet dreams~

Really Late Update: This page has been taken down for the time being 'cuz it's gonna be in the Winter 2010 Canadian Scrapbooker!!!!!

4 comments:

Jocie said...

What a wonderful LO...The colors are fantastic! I also love the way you used stickles or glitter for the sunbeam! Thanks for playing along :)

Deborah Marasa said...

awww, that title is super sweet!!!So happy you enjoy our new blog:) Thanks for participating!

Vanessa said...

I love what you did..your title is just wonderful-so creative!
I really like the sunbeam!

Nicole Nowosad said...

wow.. love that sun beam!! that is wicked!! thanks for doing hte challenge!!