Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yay for days off!

I'm enjoying mine by drinking Earl Grey in my PJ's, working on my son's Halloween costume, and of course...a little scrap action.

Just finished up a layout for Mission 0002 over at Mission Create:


This time round we were to stamp, use cork, include purple green and orange, have wallet sized photos and make it a Halloween page. Fortunately I hadn't scrapped last year's trick-or-treat pics yet. I did have to hit the $ store for the cork but it was easier to work with than i imagined. It was also a good motivation to drag out the old foam stamps. Other than having to clean them, I'd forgotten how much I love using them. Thanks for looking.

It's a lovely sunny day here and I'm going to go enjoy what's left of my day off. Sweet dreams~

4 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

Love your layout! The photo strip looks awesome and nice job using all of the concepts:)

Nicole Nowosad said...

Lvoe how your page turned out!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Jocie said...

Your page turned out awesome! I love the paper strips! Thnaks for playing along!

Vanessa said...

Your layout looks great!
I always forget about my foam stamps too..I should pull those out.
I wasn't sure about cork at first either but it really is great to work with isn't it!