Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lovin' little 'Lex

Had to get this posted before Christmas preps really get into action and scrapping gets put on holiday hold, so here's one for Mission 0006!



Pink yellow and teal, polka dots, black pen outlines, 3 label stickers and something felt make this my newest Mission Create creation. I'm lovin how this one came out. Then again, look at what I had to work with. Those baby eyes just twinkling! I'm so looking forward to meeting her IRL. Apparently those outfits I sent out for the shower are still a bit big for her to wear yet. Given my experience with motherhood, it never occurred to me that some babies actually have to "grow into" 3-month clothes. Who knew?! Ah well, more time to enjoy them!

Have a blessed Christmas all, and sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

what a precious photo. The lace is a perfect touch!

Jocie said...

That is the sweetest picture and Layout!! Thank you so much for doing our Challenges!

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh...what a adorable page!
I love the circles and your pen work--sweet!