Monday, March 08, 2010

Yay Spring

...let's hope it stays!

Here's a new LO for Mission 0012 at Mission to Create. I recognized this month's guest designer Amber as the same one I was a guest designer with on KC way back in the day! Cool eh?

So this time the components were a vintage item, decorative tape, patterned paper background, blue green and brown and a Blue Rodeo album cover as inspiration...it inspired me to remember to scrap those pictures I took of the Blue Rodeo concert me & dh went to on Valentine's Day:



It was also a nifty coincidence that this DCWV rockstar paper I've had for years fit so well into this challenge. Sometimes the perfect opportunity just pops up out of the blue. I also attempted to glimmer mist the "awesome" and of course failed with flying colours. Glimmer mist and I don't get along well. Live and learn.

I'm enjoying plowing through my stash with reckless abandon. No more fears of saving something for the perfect page...the perfect page will never happen if i'm always afraid a better opportunity will come along. Thinking this spring I may have to get my butt out to another scrap expo though...it's been years since i had a good scrapstuff shopping spree. Thanks for looking. Sweet dreams.

5 comments:

Jocie said...

I absolutely love your LO-its very funky and fun! Thanks for doing the MC challenge!

Deborah Marasa said...

looooove your layout! your title is awesome!! and I love Blue Rodeo too :)

Kathy said...

Stunning! Great job on this challenge! Love it!

Kimic said...

I love this one, especially the changes in the title :-)

2 Worlds said...

love the use of different letters !
so cool
You're right perfect page doesn't exist