Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Year, Another Layout

I just turned 32 on Monday. Crazy stuff eh?

I also finished the massive painting project that was our living room and entranceway, which meant that this morning I got to take on the challenge of clearing out all my paint junk and reassembling my non-functional scrap corner, which is now a delightful shade of buttery yellow on one wall and Canadian Flag red on the other. A word of caution: when painting in red, you'll need like 3 times as many coats as you think you'll need. Even with the expensive paint. Come to think of it, didn't I already go through this 3 years ago...?

Anyway, with my corner replenished and conveniently organized, and no more painting jobs to eat up my free time, naturally i had to scrap tonight. So I went ahead with Mission 0013 from Mission To Create:



Mission 0013 included a sketch, woodgrain (i love Cosmo Cricket!), at least 5 red buttons, clouds and twine. I'm happy with this page but wow it sure feels out of my usual repertoire. I don't think I've ever used so much pink all at once. This KI Memories paper has been mine since early 2006 and I was thinking it would never get used. Thank goodness for adorable baby nieces!

Off to bed for me now. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

what a sweet layout! Love the title. Thanks for joining us yet again!!

Kimic said...

Sweet layout. The pics. are SO cute ;-D
It's great find a way of using some of the old stash, - well done :-D