Wednesday, July 07, 2010

one more layout

Wow, it's warm. Even with the a/c going and the box fan in front of it. I slept about 2 hours in the last 2 days and am not quite sure what i'm running on now, but at least i felt like scrapping! The latest challenge at Scrap Yourself was really talking to me....



I looooove scrapping childhood memories, though I did have to look thru my pictures for the right idea (a lot of my favourite childhood memories are already scrapped!) then I remembered the one I wanted to do. I had to "photoshop" a little since I wasn't wearing much but it was the memory that I really cared about. I remember a lot of things from my childhood and a lot of it is pretty abstract...but i always looked at things creatively, even then. Thanks for looking! Now go have a swim or something...it's scorching out there!

No comments: