Monday, June 28, 2010

Sketchy in Summer

Summer is here! Part of me is celebrating, part of me really needs to get out of the house. But instead I've been playing with sketches again, finishing up a few page ideas from the back of my mind. Here are my takes on Sketches 108 thru 110 from Creative Scrappers

Sketch #108


Sketch #109


Sketch #110


What is it about summer that makes me wanna use sketches and scrap Christmas layouts? Not a clue. Anyway I did something surprising...I actually went out and found that rumoured LSS across town and guess what, it was actually open!!! Even though it had been over a year since I last had a really good browse thru a LSS, I was a good girl and stayed almost entirely within the 50% off boxes...that's how long it's been, that the stuff in the clearance bin was actually newer than most of my current stash! Of course I stocked up on adhesive too...can't get enough. Found some awesome double-sided tape that's working beautifully. The ladies were very nice and sweet and we had a great time debating Glimmer Mist...they still didn't totally convince me it's as great as they claim. I did try a few of their suggestions and it did work slightly better but I still think chipboard is the only thing it makes prettier than it messes up. Anyway thanks for looking, gotta run! Sweet dreams~

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow you've been busy! Great work with all of the sketches, thanks for playing along :)