Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Memories: 1979

Good morning! I'm enjoying my morning (1:53 in the afternoon) cup o'tea and a late breakfast while thinking about Christmas. Yes, I worked nights this weekend.

Today we move along to 1979. I was just over 1 1/2 and still an only child, and once again we celebrated in Toronto with all the family. I still had baby hair. It never grew all that quickly.



Both this page and yesterday's were created with Karen Foster Christmas papers which I received in a kit from the scrapbook store I designed for in 2006. These 2 were the first ones I made for the album, though by no means did it get completed in total chronological order It mostly went by what years I had pictures for at the time.

I actually did my first Christmas baking of the year yesterday! Gingerbread cookies, of course. My special recipe. December is getting closer!

No comments: