Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Memories: 1989



This was our first Christmas in BC. It was also my year as the crazy cat girl, and most of my gifts were cat-related...stuffed kitties, porcelain kitties, a kitty calendar, and various other things with kitties on them. I believe the paper is from My Mind's Eye, and the rub-ons from Fancy Pants.

I'm working on a new scrappy project right now called December Daily from which the inspiration was again taken from Ali Edwards' blog via a Skrap N' Chat link. It's been longer than I can remember since I scrapped and Christmas always puts me in the mood again. Right now I'm just focusing on getting pictures and journalling though, I'll put it all together in January sometime. My goal is to have each day represent a different activity, theme or idea. Doing the Week In The Life project back in April really inspired me to make the most of my days and my hope is this December Daily will do the same...with a festive twist.

Here's how it goes so far:


December 1: Trimming the tree


December 2: Our sent gifts have arrived safely in BC


December 3: Snow!

No comments: