Saturday, September 09, 2006

Random ramblingzzz.....

This evening DH was watching MuchMoreMusic's "Back In..." and the year was 1998. That's the year we were married. And now it's a "Back In". Craaaaaaazy stuff!!!! Seriously...I joke all the time about looking young for my age, but I'm really not THAT old...am I?

I seem to have gotten over my scrappers' block. I started my Trading Pages pages earlier this week and am really happy with how the first one is coming together. Funny how scrapping other peoples' pictures always gets the creativity flowing twice as fast. Some of my favourite LO's have been for Trading Pages! I think I just have to accept that not pumping out 5 LO's a week and actually not running out of stash before I can buy more does not mean I've lost my mojo.

One more week till Antonio's birthday party! I think we've finished getting his presents...except for whatever we get with the money my parents sent us. His DVD player bit the dust last week so he could use a new one, but we've also been eyeing this loft bed from Ikea...he really could use the extra space.

I started choir practice lastnight with the church. It really feels good to be singing again. I just don't feel spiritually fulfilled unless I'm doing something musical. The people were friendly, the music was just challenging enough, the parking situation left much to be desired but I can't complain...I arrived early with a book in my purse. Such are the habits I've adapted to deal with my parking aversion.

Anyway I'm forcing myself to stay up late so I don't wake up at 3 a.m. again, but in the absence of further creative thought, here's some pictures. This is DS last weekend at the French second-run theatre when we saw Cars for the 3rd time (actually, it was "Les Bagnoles"):



We also went to the Museum of Science & Technology again. The Member stickers were supposed to be for the 3 of us, but DS wanted to bring his 2 new friends instead:



Did I ever mention he likes cars?

No comments: