Monday, September 18, 2006

Slow...down...you're gonna crash...!!!

Well, it's been another of those weeks, where after lots of nothing, everything happens all at once.

MONDAY I had training for my new casual job.
TUESDAY I had more training for my new casual job.
WEDNESDAY I went to my regular job, THEN for my first practice shift at the casual one, 12 hours of work total with 45 minutes in between jobs, mostly spent driving and eating at the same time. But the evening was much more relaxed than the morning...and I also discovered that the group homes in the new company do...of all things you could imagine...SCRAPBOOKING!!!!! I got to spend an hour on Wednesday night looking through the group home scrapbooks and helping them re-organize their supplies. Oh yeahhhhhh...I picked the right place to work for!!!
THURSDAY night I had choir practice.
FRIDAY night was mostly spent making Lightning McQueen out of 2 Cherry Chip cake mixes and 3 cans of icing.



SATURDAY we had Antonio's birthday party...better explained in pictures.












I hope it doesn't make me a lousy mom that I'm not sad that my little boy is growing up. I'm as excited as he is that he's 4!!! I love to see him getting better at things, learning how to do stuff by himself, coming up with the funniest comments...I think it's the coolest thing ever. And when his daycare teacher came to the party on Saturday, he immediately switched to French. It was so cool! I can't ever get him speaking French around here!

SUNDAY I sang in the choir for the first *full* time. Last week was supposed to be my first, but DH had somewhere to be and I had to spend morning practice hour chasing after Tones. Thank goodness people understand what it's like to have a little boy.

It was a nice lazy afternoon for Tones to play with his new stuff and I actually scrapped 2 pages! This evening DH went out again and I even got started on a 3rd!





2 comments:

MaraMay said...

How cool will that be having a buncha people to scrap with! Looks like your little man had a fun party! Happy birthday to him! The cake looked awesome! And mmmmmm cherry chip my absolute fave! Yum. Your pages rock. Loving that new basic grey!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

I really like the ONE LO! That's super fantastic!