Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Expelliarmus

Today has been another lovely day of sleeping in till 11:30, doing yoga, drinking tea and wasting time on the internet. One heavily addictive site I've come across recently is www.joindumbledoresarmy.com where I have now won almost 30,000 points and am very close to being in the South Korea Top 300. For some weird reason there's no Canada option on "choose your country" so I went with the last place I lived instead. Why not?

I'm also addicted to the Harry Potter mini-games on Facebook, where I'm now #62 in Ravenclaw house out of about 400 thousand. Dolores Umbridge's Cats is particularly addictive.

Yes, you may think this is an insane waste of time for someone who's almost 30 and everything, but this is a day off for me. What else exactly am I supposed to be doing? I already did all my housework this week. I don't work until tomorrow night. Don and Tones are at school. How I waste my time is entirely up to me, and I really don't care for daytime television.

I added a slideshow to my blog, with a bunch of my scrapbook layouts. Let's just see if I can figure out how to place it.

Sweet Dreams for now!

No comments: