Thursday, February 21, 2008

Something to get excited about!

Yesterday was awesome. Don decided he wanted to do his birthday lunch at the Edoko and so I met him there at 11:30...not only was lunch awesome as always (teppanyaki is my favourite!) but his lunch break coincided perfectly with the fact that I needed to be home by 1 p.m. to register for CKC Buffalo! I probably didn't blog about it then, but I went last year and had an absolute blast with 4 other girls from Scrapbook Star....


This year I really wanted to register online the moment it opened to make sure I didn't miss out on any classes. Guess it was a good call--I heard the clear album class sold out that same day, I had a feeling it would! So glad I got in!


Anyway I'm feeling much better today, even though I'm heading into another 4-day work weekend...it's all good. Gotta save up for Buffalo! I even scrapbooked this week just for fun! Here's a page I made for a member challenge at KC:
And one I made just for fun:

And a 2-pager:










Sweet Dreams!

No comments: