Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 3

Seems I've forgotten how to rotate pictures on Blogger, so I tried uploading them to Photobucket first. Not sure if it saved me any time. This daily blogging is something I haven't done since 2004 when we lived in Korea and it was my primary form of entertainment and communication. Anyway, here's Tuesday....

For some reason I can't force myself to sleep in past 6:45, so I get up with the guys and watch French cartoons with Tones.
The guys' morning tickle session
The weather has taken a turn for the worse today, so no bike ride for the guys. Tones heads out to catch the school bus instead.
Please tell me those aren't snowflakes I'm seeing.
In the absence of any plumbing knowledge whatsoever, here's my "green" solution to the leaky bath tap.
Definitely a good morning for a hot bubble bath.
Nutella on toast for breakfast again.
Tuesday=waterday
A quick stop in at the bank and Wal-mart before my noon appointment
Appointment done. Now, to stop by home and pack up my m-i-l for her flight home....
Pick up Tones from school. Now we just gotta get Don from work, and it's off to Montreal airport.
Antonio's mismatched gloves. He often wears mismatched socks too. It's just not a big deal to him either way. I love my boy.
Ew. It is snow.
Seeing Don's mum off at the airport
Eeeeeeeek! Wet feet! Wet feet! This is crazy! There was no snow in Ottawa when we left, and Don was in shorts yesterday!
A rest stop in Tim's on the way home warms the heart and the toes.
Well, we're out of pepperoni, the cream cheese is expired, and no nuts allowed in school. I search the pantry for some canned ham for Antonio's sandwich as Don puts together the rest of his lunch.
We've got mail! Don ordered a book from Amazon.com, and a little gift for Antonio earning his half yellow/half white belt in Judo. Bedtime!
This night winds down as many have these past few days with the Jays.
Sweet dreams!

No comments: