Monday, August 07, 2006

Say it with pictures

So here's your tour of the new place. I won't bother to apologize for the mess, 1) because we just moved, 2) because I'm fostering no illusion that the place would be any neater if we hadn't, and 3) because on the off chance that you're a clutterbug like myself and don't find this that much of a disaster, it won't give you any insecurities!



This is the view from out our front window. You can see our tree, and also our car (next to the red one).



Our living room setup.



Our computer desk/digital piano. This frees up the old computer desk for use as my sewing table. This was Don's stroke of creative genius and not my own...as much as I'd like to lay claim to the idea.



The hallway from the front entrance.



The kitchen. We've been living for over a week here and still haven't used the dishwasher. I guess living without one for a while forces one to learn not to dirty an entire cycle's worth of dishes within a day. BTW those ones in the rack are CLEAN!

Somehow I can't seem to get any more pictures on here today, so that's it for now.

No comments: