Wednesday, August 30, 2006

All scrapped out

Whew. I'm exhausted. I just e-mailed in my submission for the DT call at my LSS. 8 LO's, 3 altered projects, an essay and a bio...why am I so nervous??? In related news, there are but 24 hours left to get the call for the Scenic Route DT...hey, a girl can dream, right??? Here's a new page I made yesterday.



I actually joined ScrapSubmit last week and submitted one page to a magazine already! One small step for scrapper...well, we'll see if I get any e-mails about it. I have decided if I am going to start submitting layouts for publication, I'm not going to let page calls dictate my style or scrap habits. If I happen to make a page that works for a particular call, I may just send it in. But I'm not about to start nitpicking about neatness and stuff...I already spend so much time scrapping that I can't keep my house neat. You should see it after finishing up all my DT submission projects!!!

Oh, and another cool thing happened last weekend...for the first time in our 8 years of marriage, we went camping together! Just for the weekend, with some friends of ours and their kids, but I really think we all needed that. I mastered the art of perfect marshmallow roasting in the dark and Antonio slept beautifully in the tent. It was a tad chilly, this not being BC where it's still summer till mid-October, but the lake wasn't swimmable anyway so whatever. Very beautiful though! Here's some pictures:

2 comments:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

great page! I love the papers you mixed together and the flower on the left! Great pictures too. I love camping. :)

MaraMay said...

Holy moly that's a lot of work for a dt call!!! Good luck to ya hun! You do awesome stuff! As for submitting just keep it up they'll snatch you up soon enough and it'll all be worth it! ;)
P.S. you last camping picture is just breath taking! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!