Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello mojo!

I don't know exactly where it came from, but there has been a flash flood of scrappy inspiration around here the last few days. Maybe after hauling through those mega-pages from my last post, and then doing that one Creative Scrappers sketch (which I also incorporated into a Skrap N' Chat challenge, as I am prone to do), I finally got the hankering to just scrap a few pretty pages. First of all here's one I finally did for a travel challenge at Scrap Yourself. This was fun to make, though the journalling technique was challenging...I wrote it out on Notepad first, then copied most of it backwards one word at a time so I could fit it on the page right. I even talked my son into biking with me to Wal-Mart this evening so we could pick up the pics while DH was out with the car!



So we have these family friends with 3 sweet kids, the oldest of which has known Antonio since they were babies, and I've used them as scrap subjects before, and felt it was high time for some recent pages:




And there's plenty more in the works. I'm soaking a picture for an experimental technique which hopefully I'll get to work on tomorrow after work, and another few in the ideas stage, with pictures printed and ready to scrap! Now why is it that the most inspiration hits when you have the least time? When creativity flows you have to act on it! Good thing I'm a fast scrapper!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

fabulous pages!
would you mind if i posted your travel one at scrapyourself?
tks!!!