Sunday, October 29, 2006

Once upon a time...


Rambo and an elf princess took a double-decker bus to the ball...


...and when all was done, the princess rode in her golden carriage to a Halloween crop. OK, so it was a Hyundai Accent. It was still gold.

She had a fabulous time and was super happy to break in her new DT kit.

Which, I must add, was totally spectacular this month. Not that it wasn't last month...but we really got spoiled this time. So I got this cool idea to make a mini-album out of my Cosmo Cricket chipboard box...and now have come to realize there are going to be more pages in it than there are days to finish it. So I've set a goal of one page at least per day...preferably more, as I'll still need time to put them in somehow, and alter the box itself. And make my 2 12 X 12's. Got one of those started this weekend...so far, so good!

It's lucky I got most of my KC Guest DT pages done before November started. Now all I have left to work out is ScrapQuest...which should be fun. Looking forward to it!

Here's some trick-or-treating pics:




1 comment:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

my hubby loves the double decker bus. He thinks that shows real imagination.