Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Stones reunion tour...uggggh

So ya remember that crazy day of work I had ahead of me last time I was blogging? After I'd stayed up till 2 in the morning? It didn't happen. Why? A most unwelcome comeback. Another friggin' kidney stone!!!!!!! My only advice about those is DON'T freaking get them. This is the second time I've had one and I actually had to call the ambulance from work. I'm not going into any details about the pain or anything...other than to say when I was finally discharged from the hospital it was with a handful of prescriptions for painkillers and such. Don came down to see me and spent the whole day with me...he was absolutely amazing. Of course, he had to go through this with me last time as well, so I guess we both have practice.

Anyway...I don't really wanna talk about that anymore, other than to say I hope I passed it and don't have to deal with it anymore. It's Sunday and I feel ok, and haven't had any painkillers today...I have too many commitments right now to deal with this again...ummm, on second thought, no. It doesn't matter how many commitments you have. The laziest bum on the planet still doesn't have time to deal with kidney stones. No one does. Don't get them.
On a brighter note, I had an awesome day in Montreal and then had an online crop at KC to post challenges to today as well. I even scrapped a layout just for FUN!!! Haven't done that in like a month!

About the only thing I did manage to get done on Friday was before work I dropped off my DT projects at Scrapbooking Cafe. Lucky I opted to do that FIRST...or I'd not have gotten them in at all. Now that that's done, and the crops are done, I can get into the Halloween costume making mode. I even started Antonio's double decker bus tonight. Need more duct tape.

1 comment:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

sorry for such a crappy weekend. Hope you really do feel better now.