Thursday, June 08, 2006

Late night for all

Day 2 of blog world. I still haven't figured out how to do much with this...there was once a time when I spoke HTML, but it's coming back almost as slowly as my French...and I've been living in Quebec for more than a year now. Practice, baby, practice.

I'm in the midst of 3 weeks' holiday, trying to figure out what to do with myself (hmmm...wonder if that's how I ended up starting a blog finally!!!)...anyway, the stay-at-home mom thing does not come easily to me so I've tried to plan stuff for us to do every day so we don't both go stir-crazy and drive each other insane...I don't know who is more hyper, me or my 3-year-old son!!! He actually stayed up till midnight today! What happened was he ended up taking a late nap, then woke up at 9:30 p.m. So we let him stay up...we're on holiday, and tomorrow we have no plans till his friend comes over at noon. Could've been worse...he could've slept right through then woken up at 3 in the morning!!!

Well, it's 12:41 and I'm not at my brightest. Getting harder to listen to the TV and blog at the same time. Better post and shut up before I start babbling.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: