Saturday, June 24, 2006

zoom zoom zoom

Just got back from my holiday in Abbotsford with The Boy. I could use that as an excuse for why I haven't been updating, but the truth is I had ample internet access out there and just don't see much point in daily updates when I can count on one hand the amount of people who I've actually told about this blog.

Anyway I won't spend paragraphs describing all the cool stuff we did on holiday. I specialize in doing a lot of nothing and making it sound like everything. Suffice it to say that I love my family very very much and have a lot to be thankful for.

I absolutely can not believe how much Cars stuff you can get in the stores these days. Die-cast Cars, remote-control Cars, radio-control Cars, ride-on toddler Cars, big Cars, small Cars, Cars bathroom products, Cars cookies, they even have Cars lip balm!!! If it's a kid's product, you can bet there's a Cars version available right now. And Antonio now possesses a whole bunch more of it. The crazy thing is we came back with 2 more bags than we arrived with, mostly Cars stuff, and he doesn't even have half of what's actually available. This was a stroke of genius for Disney. Whoever came up with the idea for this movie must have had a son.

1 comment:

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

I think I live in a black hole. Haven't seen any stuff for cars - haven't looked and haven't gone to the movie. bad mommy